All 100% raw hair textures will require more care and maintenance.
Natural Curly, Natural Wavy, & Silky Straight textures of our 100% raw Indian and Vietnamese hair is of the highest quality of hair available across the globe. Not only will this hair last min. 2 years, but will never lose its curl pattern, luster, or thickness; matte or tangle.
Three reasons to love our raw hair textures:
- Less products on chemical free, 100% genuine raw hair can be comfortably used and still look better than other textures.
- You save money on styling products, as well as constatnly washing out so much product to avoid buildup, or weighed down look.
- Full of body and the most silky, shiny luster of any other type of hair extensions.
- Soft, full curls that will always bounce back once wet.
- The life of raw hair is more than double of "graded" hair, or chemically dipped hair.
- Co-washing with a moisture-rich conditioner is strongly recommended.
- Carefully finger detangle the hair from ends to roots before washing.
- If there is product build up or your scheduled wash is up; wash hair with lukewarm water, a mild sulfate/alcohol free shampoo followed with a moisturizing creamy conditioner.
- Leave creamy conditioner in for at least 15 minutes. Applying low heat to help the product saturate will help maintain its natural luster.
- Rinse hair in cold water to help preserve shine as it helps close the cuticle of each strand.
- Use a wide tooth comb and gently comb from the ends of the hair up to the wefts while the hair is still wet. (finger detangle initially is OK, but end with a comb to combat tangles).
- Stay away from combing or brushing dry curly or wavy hair to avoid matting. Lightly finger detangle if needed.
- Allowing your hair to air dry will extend the longevity of your investments. However, if you choose to blow dry, keep a safe distance from hair and cold shot your hair before turning off the blow dryer.
- When/if you do use heat tools, be sure to use a high quality heat protectant.
- When curling or flat ironing 100% raw hair ensure that you or your stylist only uses ceramic heating tools.
- Excessive heat on any hair will cause dryness, heat damage, or breakage.
- Consider enlisting the help of a professional colourist for bleaching or dyeing the hair
- To maintain your hair while sleeping it is highly recommended that you wrap it for straight styles at night and place a satin bonnet to cover it.
- For curly and wavy hair, loosely twist or braid the hair and apply a satin bonnet to cover it.
- Keep oily products far away from your wefts.