Skip to content
- Shake well before use
- Always apply liner & lashes to one eye at a time.
- Curl your natural lashes with our lash curler (or any lash curler will do)
- Apply a light layer of mascara just to tint your natural lashes and allow better blending. Allow mascara to fully dry.
- Apply two layers (or more if your look calls for more intensity), of liner onto your eyelids and let it dry for 2-3 seconds MAX
- Be sure to apply the felt tip of the liner as close to the lash line as possible for the best hold.
- Apply lash directly on top of the liner, and as close to the lash line as possible.
- Generously re-apply liner on the inner and outer corners for maximum hold
- Gently pinch and press down near the roots to blend your natural lashes to your falsies. This method is best done with our lash tweezers; however, any tweezers will do.
Glam on with less effort and more time to be stunning! Throw your liner pen in your purse and be able to touch up effortlessly daily, NO MORE sagging lashes and no more allergies making your glue drip into your eyes!
- Applying liner and lashes to one eye at a time is key. Making sure your lash has fully adhered before moving on to the next, and giving the mascara time to fully dry on the second eye while working on the first will yield the best results.
- When applying mascara, your ONLY goal is to tint your natural lashes to the color of the minks, as well as help with blending. One layer of mascara is enough! Any more and you will have clumps disturbing the handcrafted mink design, and making your minks dirtier than necessary.
- Make sure that if you use regular tweezers to be very careful before pressing lashes together. Properly ensure that you do not have any skin in your way, as the pinch will be brutal!
- You are pinching lashes as if you are "clamping" the natural lashes to the minks. This is a critical step in achieving a professional, and blended look!