Skip to content
- Shake well before use
- After removing lashes, gently remove liner the same way you applied it.
- Stroking the felt tip in the same direction the liner was applied. You can also begin creating tiny circular motions to extradite the removal process.
- As the liner begins to melt and break down, wipe away the residue with a soft cloth or cotton ball.
- Repeat this process until all the liner is removed.
- Proceed to slay in your natural wonder!
- This removing pen can also be used to correct slip ups when applying liner, shadow, or any other eye makeup! After erasign the error, wipe away the residue and finish applying your eye makeup!