The Silky & Bone Straight Texture is soft and silky, with minimal shedding
Three reasons to love our Straight texture:
- This hair colors well , holds a curl and straightens back every time.
- Only a small amount of product is needed and recommended for maintenance.
- Flat ironing the hair gives a sleek appearance.
The Straight texture is extremely low-maintenance. To avoid weighing hair down, use only a small amount of product.
- Co-washing with a moisture-rich conditioner is strongly recommended.
- Carefully detangle the hair from ends to roots before washing.
- If there is product build up or your scheduled wash is up; wash hair with lukewarm water, a mild sulfate/alcohol free shampoo followed with a moisturizing creamy conditioner.
- Leave creamy conditioner in for at least 15 minutes.
- Rinsing in cold water will help preserve luster and shine.
- Use a wide tooth comb and gently comb from the ends of the hair up to the wefts while the hair is still wet.
- Stay away from combing or brushing dry curly or wavy hair to avoid matting. Lightly finger detangle if needed (clean hands).
- Allowing your hair to air dry will extend the longevity of your investments. If you choose to blow dry, keep a safe distance from hair and cold shot your hair before turning off the blow dryer
- When/if you do use heat tools, be sure to use a high quality heat protectant.
- When curling or flat ironing virgin hair ensure that you or your stylist only uses ceramic heating tools.
- Excessive heat on virgin hair will cause dryness, heat damage, or breakage.
- Consider enlisting the help of a professional colourist for bleaching or dyeing the hair
- To maintain your hair while sleeping it is highly recommended that you wrap it for straight styles at night and place a satin bonnet to cover it. For curly and wavy hair, loosely twist or braid the hair and apply a satin bonnet to cover it.
- Keep oily products far away from your wefts.