All hair is measured to the stretch. Carefully keep in mind that you will need to accommodate for its curl pattern when selecting your desired length. For example: If you were looking to add standard 18" curly extensions, please move up to 20" bundles for looser wave textures, and 22" for tighter curl patterns.
The Body Wave texture is very popular and one of our very best sellers.
Besides being a beautiful, airy hair full of bounce, Body Wave is also surprisingly a very low-maintenance texture.
Three reasons to love our Body Wave texture:
- Body Wave texture is extremely silky when straightened, and holds curls very well.
- The hair also can shape into so many different wave patterns, especially wet styles.
- The Body Wave texture is Body Wave requires only a small amount of product to maintain its bouncy, luscious look.
To bring life back into your Body Wave hair, use a spray bottle to mist hair with water before adding products. Comb hair with a wide-tooth comb while damp and scrunch the hair with your hands. This will allow the hair to dry to set the wave pattern.For beautiful curls or waves
without applying excessive heat, you can use a curling iron or Flexi Rods.
To straighten hair, use very little to no product. You don't want to build up excess product and dull this flowy wavy pattern down.
- Co-washing with a moisture-rich conditioner is strongly recommended.
- Carefully detangle the hair from ends to roots before washing.
- If there is product build up or your scheduled wash is up; wash hair with lukewarm water, a mild sulfate/alcohol free shampoo followed with a moisturizing creamy conditioner.
- Leave creamy conditioner in for at least 15 minutes.
- Rinsing in cold water will help preserve luster and shine.
- Use a wide tooth comb and gently comb from the ends of the hair up to the wefts while the hair is still wet.
- Stay away from combing or brushing dry curly or wavy hair to avoid matting. Lightly finger detangle if needed (clean hands).
- Allowing your hair to air dry will extend the longevity of your investments. If you choose to blow dry, keep a safe distance from hair and cold shot your hair before turning off the blow dryer
- When/if you do use heat tools, be sure to use a high quality heat protectant.
- When curling or flat ironing virgin hair ensure that you or your stylist only uses ceramic heating tools.
- Excessive heat on virgin hair will cause dryness, heat damage, or breakage.
- Consider enlisting the help of a professional colourist for bleaching or dyeing the hair
- To maintain your hair while sleeping it is highly recommended that you wrap it for straight styles at night and place a satin bonnet to cover it. For curly and wavy hair, loosely twist or braid the hair and apply a satin bonnet to cover it.
- Keep oily products far away from your wefts.